This course may be taken prior to or during the same term.
Undergraduate BCaBA Online Course Sequence
Our new undergraduate BCaBA course sequence consists of courses taken at the undergraduate level.
|HSC 3102||Health Science Essentials of Behavior Analysis||3|
|HSC 3114||Problem Identification and Functional Assessment in Health Science||3|
|HSC 4720||Methodology in Applied Behavior Analysis in Health Science||3|
|HSC 4580||Functional Applications of Applied Behavior Analysis in Health Science||3|
|HSC 4654||Ethical Considerations in Analysis of Behavior in Health Science||1|
|HSC 4936||Accelerated Topics in Behavior Analysis in Health Science||2|
- Add our 6-course online BCaBA sequence to your undergraduate degree.
- Read about the BCaBA Eligibility Standards on the BACB website.
- HSC 3102 also meets the training requirements for the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Exam.
Elective Option for B.S. in Health Sciences Degree Plan
If you are seeking an undergraduate degree, please contact our office to inquire about how these courses can be used as an elective sequence within the online B.S. in Health Sciences degree offered at UWF.
- Learn more about the B.S. in Health Sciences degree
- Learn more about the B.S. in Health Sciences in Healthcare Administration degree
- Learn more about the B.S. in Health Sciences in Public Health degree
- It is each student's responsibility to read and understand the UWF Admission Requirements.
Funding Options for Non-Degree Seeking Students
If you already have an undergraduate degree, Non-degree seeking students may apply for continuing education loans to pay for courses. Two examples are listed below:
- Sallie Mae
- Wells Fargo
- When applying for a continuing education loan, make sure to use this school code for UWF continuing education: 00395598
- Please contact our office via phone or email once your loan is approved, and our team members will assist with registration
- Learn about UWF's payment plan option and short term loans
- Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for Federal Financial Aid.
*Students who take the BCaBA exam prior to January 2022 only need to take 4 courses (HSC 3102 Health Science Essentials of Behavior Analysis, HSC 3114 Problem Identification and Functional Assessment in Health Science, HSC 4720 Methodology in Applied Behavior Analysis in Health Science and HSC 4580 Functional Applications of Applied Behavior Analysis in Health Science) to meet BACB 4th Edition Task List requirements.