This course may be taken prior to or during the same term.
The non-degree classification is used only by those students who will not be working toward a degree at UWF. Successful completion of courses in this classification does not provide a basis for degree status.
Students who have never attended UWF must complete the Undergraduate Non-Degree Application. Students are not required to submit an application fee or transcripts for admission purposes, although many academic departments may need a student’s unofficial transcript to show that a course prerequisite has been satisfied.
Returning non-degree students not in attendance at UWF for three or more consecutive academic semesters (including summer semester) must complete the Undergraduate Non-Degree Application.
Important Information for Non-Degree Students
- Non-degree students are not eligible to receive financial aid benefits
- Current and continuing degree seeking students have course registration priority. Non-degree student registration opens approximately two weeks prior to the first day of classes for the semester.
- Compliance with the immunization policy is required prior to registration.
- To be considered for degree-seeking status, students must complete and submit the application for admission, including all required documentation and the non-refundable application fee before the published application deadline date for the term desired. Credits earned under the non-degree classification will not be used in the admissions evaluation process.
- Course work completed at UWF as a Non-Degree seeking student cannot be used as a part of evaluation for admission to UWF as a Degree-Seeking student.